lady on bike

A place for you to post memories you or your family remember from camping at Fish Creek over the years, as well as any other items of historical nature. Photos would be great too!
JASTAFANIII
Years at Fish Creek: 25
Camping Equipment: 2004 25ft Mallard
Your Real Name (optional): John Astafan III

lady on bike

Postby JASTAFANIII » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Back in the early 90's we would always go to fish creek the first week in August. Every year we would always see this old lady riding around the campgrounds on her bike, and each time we saw her we would hum the song from the wizard of oz every time the wicked witch would come around :lol: :lol: we were just being goofy. Does anyone else remember seeing her around fish creek too?
Campsite33
Your Real Name (optional): Erika

Re: lady on bike

Postby Campsite33 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:54 am

OMG YES! I usually camped there for the second half of June and first week of July with my grandparents and I remember seeing her every summer for most of my life. My Nana used to talk with her every now and then, as she too, was an older lady that sometimes rode her bike around. I remember my Nana always spoke fondly of her. Unfortunately I don't remember her name and the only person I know that would just recently passed away.

Let's hope someone else sees this post. We always just referred to her as 'the little old lady on the bicycle.' But you are not alone in this memory.
JASTAFANIII
Years at Fish Creek: 25
Camping Equipment: 2004 25ft Mallard
Your Real Name (optional): John Astafan III

Re: lady on bike

Postby JASTAFANIII » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:50 am

LOL I'm glad to see someone else remembers her!!! I didn't think i would get any replies :D

Return to “History and Fond Memories”