Campers Toolkit Bug Fix

New features or changes specific to this website will be posted here.
CampADK
Site Admin & Devote FCP Camper
Site Admin & Devote FCP Camper
Years at Fish Creek: 15
Camping Equipment: 13ft Scotty 1976 Cabin Cruiser Reno
Your Real Name (optional): Dave & Kate McGrath
Camp Sign Name (optional): CAMPADK

Campers Toolkit Bug Fix

Postby CampADK » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 pm

I'd been trying to resolve an issue with new members setting up preferences in the Campers Toolkit.

Should work fine now. Originally when going into preferences the screen would not default to any campground, and it looks like members where not able to select either Fish Creek or Rollins, and thus could not access the Campsite or Availability tabs. Needless to say it is fixed for those who recently just tried to use the Campers Toolkit for the first time, however your preferences will initially be defaulted to all sites at Fish Creek. You'll need to change your preferences if you wish Rollins Pond instead.

Be sure to update your preferences accordingly to take full advantage of all the features of the Campers Toolkit.

I won't be doing anything more than fixing minor bugs like this till the summer camping season is over.

PLEASE report any such bugs. I rely on some feedback from members to ensure there aren't issue with any of the new software!

Photo updates for Fish Creek and Rollins (along with some other campgrounds I took photos for as well) will be available come the fall.

Lets get camping!

Return to “Website Announcements”