[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice
: in file /u/fcp/html/campsitephotos.php
on line 764
: Undefined variable: electricsurchrage
About Watkins Glen State Park
Watkins Glen State Park is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks, with a reputation for leaving visitors spellbound. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade. Rim trails overlook the gorge. Campers and daytime visitors can enjoy the Olympic-size pool, modern playground, scheduled summer tours through the gorge, tent and trailer campsites, picnic facilities, and excellent fishing in nearby Seneca Lake or in Catherine Creek, which is renowned for its annual spring run of rainbow trout.
Features 306 campsites. Although none are on the water, campers have only a short walk (or drive) down the hill to visit the neighboring waterfalls. 54 sites are electric.
Watkins Glen State Park is located in the village of Watkins Glen, at the south end of Seneca Lake, in Schuyler County.
- Located in the village of Watkins Glen at the south end of Seneca Lake.
- 306 campsites, 54 offer electric hookup
- Watkins Glen State Park is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks, with its two miles of the glen's stream which descends 400 feet past 200 foot cliffs with 19 waterfalls along its course.
- Visitors will enjoy near by fishing, picnicking, a playground, hiking, hunting and swimming in an Olympic sized and kiddie pool
- There are 19 waterfalls to enjoy along the Gorge Trail
$15/night, add $6 for electric sites
Out of state patrons surcharge $5/night
Camping Season Dates
05/13/16 thru 10/09/16
Legend regular site water site non reserveable
Watkins Glen Site 63 (2 photos)
Trailer preferred, max 30 foot. Electric site 30. This site is NOT on water.
Watkins Glen Site 63 - Looking at Site From Road Sign Visible (2011/05/19)
Watkins Glen Site 63 - Looking at Site From Road (2011/05/19)
Note! The reservation frame below is the Reserve America reservations site. This frame is provided for your convience only.
The Campsite Guide is in no way affiliated with Reserve America. You might wish to open a separate reservation window