Need site 8/9/17 through 8/13/17

General discussions specific to Rollins Pond, neighbouring campground to Fish Creek. Ask a question, share your experiences at Rollins or make suggestions to others.
Tatons94
Devote Rollins Pond Camper
Years at Fish Creek: 5
Camping Equipment: Popup
Your Real Name (optional): Paula

Need site 8/9/17 through 8/13/17

Postby Tatons94 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:38 pm

We have our site booked (187) for that time period, but unfortunately my cousin does not. He would prefer waterfront obviously, but not mandatory since WE'RE on the water - the main thing is they would like to be near us. Currently closest site is 119 - so far away!

If anyone plans on cancelling a site closer to 187 (preferably 170s or 180s, but we might take anything 160-210?) for that time period, it would be much appreciated if you could give us a head's up.

Side note - I will likely shorten our reservation soon (just waiting for time off from work to be approved). I will post a new thread before I release those dates (probably 7/31 through 8/8).
Oh heavenly day, all the clouds blew away/Got no trouble today with anyone/The smile on your face I live only to see/It's enough for me, baby, it's enough for me/Oh, heavenly day...Patty Griffin
loonluvr
Your Real Name (optional): BethCB

Re: Need site 8/9/17 through 8/13/17

Postby loonluvr » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:09 pm

I'm getting desperate for a site from 7/30 - 8/6 but will take 7/31! When might you be shortening your booking?

I wish I had another site to offer you for the dates you need...

Beth Burghardt
my email is b.burghardt@gmail.com, it's the best way to get to me
Tatons94

Postby Tatons94 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:32 pm

Hi Beth,

Still waiting for work/vacation day confirmation for some of our party. I am hoping to change the reservation dates by the end of May, but I can't say for sure as of yet. I will email you to connect for now.

Paula
Oh heavenly day, all the clouds blew away/Got no trouble today with anyone/The smile on your face I live only to see/It's enough for me, baby, it's enough for me/Oh, heavenly day...Patty Griffin
Tatons94

Postby Tatons94 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:23 am

My cousins finally got a site a few weeks ago, thank goodness. :mrgreen:

Return to “Rollins Pond”