Looking Ahead

General discussions specific to Rollins Pond, neighbouring campground to Fish Creek. Ask a question, share your experiences at Rollins or make suggestions to others.
Rollins Fan
Devote Rollins Pond Camper
Devote Rollins Pond Camper
Years at Fish Creek: 19
Camping Equipment: small travel trailer
Your Real Name (optional): Anne

Looking Ahead

Postby Rollins Fan » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:21 am

Just took a few minutes to look at the photos of the great sites we have reserved for summer 2014! We like winter too, but it's nice to have this to look forward to. The detailed photos of each site are a big help. We have never stayed at these two before, just drooled over them as we walked by! Am I the only one who talks to my camper as it sits in the snow? :-D :goodluck:
ImageImage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now posting wildlife videos on YouTube as nymcmoo
Other photos posted at http://www.wunderground.com with the handle of mcmoo
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.
Gail & Steve Collins
FCP Curator & Devote FCP Camper
FCP Curator & Devote FCP Camper
Years at Fish Creek: 66
Camping Equipment: 36' Cougar fiver
Camp Sign Name (optional): Gail & Steve Collins

Re: Looking Ahead

Postby Gail & Steve Collins » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:23 am

Rollins Fan wrote:Am I the only one who talks to my camper as it sits in the snow?

Oh no, we do it all the time. Our fiver is in storage a couple miles south of here right on Route 30. It's the only road in or out of here so we drive by it nearly every day. If it weren't for two feet of snow pack, we'd drag it out of there today. 65 days until we get it back... :(
Happy Camping!

Gail & Steve

'11 Cougar 326MKS, '12 Ford F250 Super Duty, '11 Grand Cherokee, '68 Sea Sprite, 2 bikes, and 1 Abby dawg
luvmycampers96
Your Real Name (optional): Lori C

Re: Looking Ahead

Postby luvmycampers96 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Strick Tent Campers here, but I will say, I do tell my Thermorest pad how much I love it...... I am hoping for good weather when my family ventures to RP. This snow is killing me! ;) :tent2:

Return to “Rollins Pond”