site 155

General discussions specific to Rollins Pond, neighbouring campground to Fish Creek. Ask a question, share your experiences at Rollins or make suggestions to others.
The Cougars CANADA
Devote FCP Camper
Devote FCP Camper
Your Real Name (optional): Karen and Joanna and Jackson

site 155

Postby The Cougars CANADA » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 am

:D Just wondering if anyone has stayed on 155..I have never stayed on this site, usually have a water site..But my cousin is on 161(water)...So not worried..Will be spending my days on her site and beach..But Site 155
Click for more info!

looks quite small..We have another friend joining us, and not sure there will be room for her tent on my Site 155
Click for more info!

, and if i should tell her to rent her own site..I have quite a large tent, (long) because it has a vestibule, and takes up alot of space..Any feedback would be appreciated..I wish i could find that paper, that i rate the sites, and write down each time i walk thru campground..Seem to lose it every year..lol.. :D
iloverollins
Devote Rollins Pond Camper
Devote Rollins Pond Camper
Years at Fish Creek: 30
Camping Equipment: Tent
Your Real Name (optional): Tiffany

Re: site 155

Postby iloverollins » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:07 am

Hey,

I think it is a small site...this is what I'd do, wait until you get there. Set your tent up and then judge if your friends will need to be on another site. My guess is there will be another off water site available close by. This way they are not wasting money on a reservation fee.

;-)
Tiffany
The Cougars CANADA
Devote FCP Camper
Devote FCP Camper

Postby The Cougars CANADA » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:40 am

:D thanks...That is exactly my thought..Cause i am there longer, and i only booked 155 for 2 nights, then i may just move up a bit to a closer site(off water)..I only have to move my tent, cause everything else is on my cousins site(water)..She is Base camp..lol..If i am lucky someone will cancel beside her on water, i am always checking for cancellations....But it is pretty booked up for the 29th-30th, after that lots open... 8)
The Cougars CANADA
Devote FCP Camper
Devote FCP Camper

Postby The Cougars CANADA » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:43 am

:partlycloudy: :raining: Now it's just with the weather cooperating, please clear up for my week....I can handle the cloud and warm weather, just no downpouring all day...

Return to “Rollins Pond”