Need a spot please!

General discussions specific to Rollins Pond, neighbouring campground to Fish Creek. Ask a question, share your experiences at Rollins or make suggestions to others.
arm05121
Your Real Name (optional): Alison

Need a spot please!

Postby arm05121 » Mon May 27, 2013 11:15 am

Hello! We are booked from June 27th until June 30th in the 160 +loop but would like to extend it until the 2nd of july. The dates we need are from June 27 - July 2nd waterfront site. If someone knows of any spots (in the 100's and up) that we can either replace with our current reservation or move to for the two days please let me know! Happy Camping everyone!
The Cougars CANADA
Devote FCP Camper
Devote FCP Camper
Your Real Name (optional): Karen and Joanna and Jackson

Re: Need a spot please!

Postby The Cougars CANADA » Mon May 27, 2013 12:03 pm

I know the feeling, my family are booked over that weekend till July 2nd, and i myself am looking for a spot that weekend..lol...I don't want to be to far from them as they have all the camping gear on their lot.So as long as i am close even if not on water, just to put my tent up. they are also on the big beach...So i will be there most of the time anyway..There are alot of cancellations at FC, but never any at Rollins... :(
arm05121
Your Real Name (optional): Alison

Postby arm05121 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:54 am

Oh my gosh, I can't believe we've been camping in tents for 20 years. We purchased a small pop-up trailer last fall and can't wait to use it at Rollins, however our reservations were messed up and now we are only going to be there for 3 nights instead of the full 5 nights we were looking for! I've been checking this site twice a day and nothing.... I am praying for a miracle. If anyone knows of a spot we can get for the full time please let me know!!! Thank you!
The Cougars CANADA
Devote FCP Camper
Devote FCP Camper

Postby The Cougars CANADA » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:01 am

:D Maybe you should think about switching it up to FC, they always have more cancellations than Rollins...But keep checking, i check quite a few times myself...
CampADK
Site Admin & Devote FCP Camper
Site Admin & Devote FCP Camper
Years at Fish Creek: 15
Camping Equipment: 13ft Scotty 1976 Cabin Cruiser Reno
Your Real Name (optional): Dave & Kate McGrath
Camp Sign Name (optional): CAMPADK

Postby CampADK » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:57 am

Lots of cancellations showing up on the Booking Buddy every day!
The Cougars CANADA
Devote FCP Camper
Devote FCP Camper

Postby The Cougars CANADA » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 pm

:D Not at Rollins, and i need to find a spot close to 160's, cause the rest of the gang have a spot from the 28th- j :mrgreen: uly 3rd...

Return to “Rollins Pond”