First Trip review

A place to discuss and post photos of your recent camping trips at Fish Creek.
ginajrtrudie

First Trip review

Postby ginajrtrudie » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:20 am

We just got back from our first trip to Fish Creek. We enjoyed every second! The weather was beautiful, until our last night (of course). We ended up taking a wet tent home, but that is what usually happens to us. We never left the camp ground once, there was no need to. Everything we needed came around in a truck! That part was the best. The first night we bought wood and ice from the truck and I mentioned to my husband "it would be nice to have a truck come around in the morning with coffee and breakfast treats." Sure enough the next morning there was a coffee truck! We were told that it was the first year for that. We also bought ice cream twice. :D We spent most of our time floating and swimming in the water and I have the sun burn to prove it! I am sure we will be back next year! We were at Site 281
Click for more info!

and I highly recommend it.
CampADK
Site Admin & Devote FCP Camper
Site Admin & Devote FCP Camper
Years at Fish Creek: 15
Camping Equipment: 13ft Scotty 1976 Cabin Cruiser Reno
Your Real Name (optional): Dave & Kate McGrath
Camp Sign Name (optional): CAMPADK

Re: First Trip review

Postby CampADK » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:26 am

Hi Gina,

Glad you had great weather! It's been a great camping season so far and we have enjoyed several trips with no/little rain in Apr/May/June.

About what time did in the morning did the coffee gal come through? Besides coffee what else did she have?

Thanks!
BigDaveyL
Years at Fish Creek: 1
Your Real Name (optional): Dave

Postby BigDaveyL » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:54 am

Was the coffee good/strong? :D
ginajrtrudie

Postby ginajrtrudie » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:46 pm

I am not really sure what the coffee truck had. We saw it pass by but it was going to fast to see. I did see that it was Green Mountain coffee, which is very good coffee!

Return to “Trip Reports”