do they have t-shirts of fish creek ?

General discussion about Fish Creek Pond. Ask a question, share your camping experience or make suggestions to others.
Kel

do they have t-shirts of fish creek ?

Postby Kel » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:25 am

Is there T-shirts you can purchase for Fish CreeK Pond? My mother and Father in law met there. And have camped there every year for the last 50 years except for two. I would like to buy two shirts for them? They are celebrating there anniversary in a few weeks. Can anyone please please help me.
Gail & Steve Collins
FCP Curator & Devote FCP Camper
FCP Curator & Devote FCP Camper
Years at Fish Creek: 66
Camping Equipment: 36' Cougar fiver
Camp Sign Name (optional): Gail & Steve Collins

Re: do they have t-shirts of fish creek ?

Postby Gail & Steve Collins » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:20 pm

Kel wrote:Is there T-shirts you can purchase for Fish CreeK Pond? My mother and Father in law met there. And have camped there every year for the last 50 years except for two. I would like to buy two shirts for them? They are celebrating there anniversary in a few weeks. Can anyone please please help me.

The only sources we're familiar with are the Trading Post and Hickok's Marina. Unfortunately they are both only open during the camping season.

You might try calling some of the gift shops in Tupper Lake. They may have something.
Happy Camping!

Gail & Steve

'11 Cougar 326MKS, '12 Ford F250 Super Duty, '11 Grand Cherokee, '68 Sea Sprite, 2 bikes, and 1 Abby dawg
nvp101
Years at Fish Creek: 40
Camping Equipment: Travel Trailer

Re: do they have t-shirts of fish creek ?

Postby nvp101 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:09 pm

Try Bear Essentials 97 Main St B, Saranac Lake PH # 518 891-8191 they make a lot of T shirts up in that region. They
may be the supplier of them for the Trading Post.

Return to “Fish Creek Pond”