Introducing Myself

General discussion about Fish Creek Pond. Ask a question, share your camping experience or make suggestions to others.
countrygent147
Your Real Name (optional): Tom Beaudoin

Introducing Myself

Postby countrygent147 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Hi All,
Countrygent147 here from deep in the southeastern corner of CT. Any further south and my feet will get wet (almost).
Have taken the nickname of both Curly (I'm bald like my dad. never new him with hair), and Swamp Yankee. If you ask, I'll explain that.
My career was as an Electronic Design Engineer for the Navy in area of surface ship sonar. Lots of sea time - and I miss it. Through a series of events I am retired, and married to a very gentle GODly lady.
Recently bought a T@B, and have been to 2 Teardrop Rallies. Recently tried to arrange a T@B rally, but was too late to suceed.
I like card games, sailing (1972 22 ft. O"Day), meeting new people. My wife is a bit shy, and likes to crochet (especially newborn clothes). Consistent beats me at Aggravation.
Love the area you are in up there. Hope to travel up there next year. All for now.
GOD Bless,
Tom (countrygent147)
humormeplease
Devote FCP Camper
Devote FCP Camper
Years at Fish Creek: 39+
Camping Equipment: RAM 1500 & Shasta 19'
Your Real Name (optional): John n Susan
Camp Sign Name (optional): Lazy Loon Inn

Re: Introducing Myself

Postby humormeplease » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Welcome!
Eileen&Gary
Devote FCP Camper
Devote FCP Camper
Years at Fish Creek: 10
Camping Equipment: Tent
Your Real Name (optional): Eileen Miller

Re: Introducing Myself

Postby Eileen&Gary » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Lovely to "meet" you. Welcome! We hope you'll make the journey to FCP - there are not enough words to express how worth the trip it is.

A tip - if you do plan to discover Fish Creek Pond, make this site you're friend and ally. You will get far more from Dave's efforts on this site than you would anywhere else.

We'll leave a light on, sir. :D

Eileen and Gary Miller,
Linden, NJ

Return to “Fish Creek Pond”